Yoga Teacher Training at Motto Yoga
Ready to dive deeper into yoga?
In our program you will do the following:
- Learn the maps of alignment, and how to align, demonstrate, cue, modify, and correct poses for all five categories of asana, covering over 100 poses.
- Find your voice and practice leading a group through a yoga practice. Study the learning process and apply those principles in sharing your love of yoga with others. Understand the qualities of an effective teacher.
- Read yoga philosophies and traditional texts to explore why these traditions have endured for thousands of years and have growing appeal in the West.
- Study anatomy, kinesiology, and physiology as it applies to yoga and learn how to keep your own practice safe and effective while you help your students develop sustainable practices.
- Learn effective yoga business practices and ethics.
- Practice and apply what you’ve learned in training in a structured mentoring program.
- Graduates will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at RYT 200 level upon successful completion of program.
Pre-requisites & ApplicationA minimum of one year consistent practice, including regular 3-6 days per week. We carefully select our applicants so that we can work closely with our trainees to guarantee a higher level of proficiency. Please fill out and submit your interest form below.
YTT starts Wed, Sept 20 and meets on Wednesdays and Fridays 5:30 - 9:30pm and Sundays 11:30am - 5:30pm for 12 weeks. Training does not meet Nov. 20-28 for Thanksgiving break. Last session date is Dec. 15.
Tuition is $2800 which includes a $250 non-refundable registration fee.
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLEDeposit: $500, due with application;
Payment 1: $1,150, due 30 days before program start;
Payment 2: $1,150. due 7 days before program start.
Contact email@example.com to arrange for payment plan.