*Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain one number.
In consideration of being enrolled as a member of Motto Yoga, I represent and agree as follows:
1. I have been examined by a licensed physician within the past six months and have been found to be in good health and fully able to perform all yoga exercises which I am to learn and perform during my membership with Motto Yoga.
2. I will faithfully follow all instructions given me by Motto Yoga instructors as to when, where, and how to perform and not perform yoga exercises, it being understood that any deviation by me from such instructions shall be at my own risk.
3. I will not hold Motto Yoga or its partners, instructors, or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me that are caused by my failure to faithfully follow the instructions given to me or that occur as a result of any pre-existing physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing.
4. I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in yoga theory and exercise only, and I will not hold Motto Yoga or its partners, instructors, or employees to any higher standard of care than what is generally accepted as being applicable to yoga theory and exercise.
5. The tuition paid herewith and such registration fees paid hereafter are non-refundable and non-transferable.
CLASS ETIQUETTE POLICY
Please understand and comply with the following:
1. Check in at the front desk before class.
2. Please arrive on time.
3. Yoga mat and towel must be used during class.
4. No cell phones or pagers permitted in class.
5. Shoes are not allowed in the studio.
6. Please refrain from talking in practice studio.
7. Please avoid wearing perfume and cologne in class.
8. Inform instructor before class of any injuries or medical conditions.
9. Motto Yoga is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.