Improve yourself, body + mind.
Motto Yoga was built to be a sanctuary for yoga and fitness lovers. Whether you're new to yoga, an experienced yogi, or looking to supplement another fitness passion, Motto Yoga can help you progress in the 1,000+ year-old practice of yoga to improve body and mind.
Motto Yoga offers--
- Clean, hot, oxygenated studio.
- Impressive line-up of experienced yoga instructors.
- Nice variety of class types, including hot yoga, yoga sculpt, power flow, and yin trigger. Learn more about our classes here.
- Accessible schedule of class days and times. Open 7 days a week.
Register for a class right here. We look forward to seeing you on your mat!
Back pain affects almost everyone! The American Academy of Family Physicians estimates that nine out of ten adults experience back pain at some point in their lives and that five out of ten working adults experience it every year. Fortunately, most cases are not permanently disabling and can be helped with proper medical care and rest. Still, in the US, lower back pain is the fifth most common reason for physician visits (see The Pain Physician, A Comprehensive Review of Epidemiology, Scope, and Impact of Spinal Pain).
A consistent yoga practice is one thing you can do to support a healthy spine. A healthy spine moves in four ways:
- Flexion (forward folds);
- Extension (backward bends);
- Laterally (side bends); and
- Twists (rotating shoulders and/or hips along axial spine).
Show your spine lots of love with a consistent yoga practice at Motto Yoga. Schedule a class right here.
SCHEDULE, REGISTER + BUY ON OUR FREE APP.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD HERE:
EASY AT THAT!
Clean, hot, oxygenated yoga.
Mot∙to (mŏt′ō): noun.
Brief statement used to express a goal, principle, or ideal.
PEACE COMES FROM WITHIN